- Over 20 years of laser cutting machines manufacturing experience
- The earliest laser cutting machine manufacturer in China with CE. FDA, ISOand SGS certifications
- One of the lasers cutting machine manufacturers was invited to participate in the formulation of quality and safety standards for laser cutting machines
- The Italian R&D Center is composed of technicians from all over the world who have been engaged in the laser industry for 15 years
- The only laser cutting machine manufacturer in China that has set up a factory in Dongguan, known as the world’s factory
Your Best Laser Application Solution Provider
- As a professional laser cutting machine manufacturer, Glorystar Laser has provided laser application solutions and corresponding services from China for many global top brands.
- We have provided optimal laser application solutions for many various industries around the world, such as Aerospace, Energy, Manufacturing, Shipping, Metal Processing, Advertising, Kitchenware&Bathroom, Home Appliances, Fitness Equipment, Display Props, and so on.
- We manufacture and supply 1000-40000W fiber laser cutting machines to satisfy your diverse need for processing. Send your inquiry and we will give you the best laser application solution based on your business!
Types of Laser Cutting Machines
NS Series is equipped with a high-grade configuration for ultra-high precision and extreme thickness cutting, integrating a number of patented technologies
GS-CE Series is Glorystar’s best-selling model with European quality and is recognized by many customers for its intelligence, efficiency, cost-effective and environmental protection
The GS Series is an entry-level low-power metal laser cutting machine, which is popular with many customers because of its small size, low cost, and simple operation
GS-HG Series is a one-click tool for all types of tube cutting with a zero-tailing function, really achieving zero waste of pipes
GS-CEG series integrates two functions of cutting sheet and tube, which can meet the cutting needs of various sheet metal and tube
Why Choose Glorystar Laser
Apply to be a Glorystar partner
As an excellent laser cutting brand, we have a professional and leading technical team, providing the most advanced and best quality products to every customer, we stick to the combination of products and services. Welcome you to join our team for joint development!
The Difference Between Fiber Laser Cutting Machine and CO2 Laser Cutter
Laser cutting refers to the use of a focused high-power-density laser beam to illuminate a workpiece, causing the irradiated material to rapidly melt, vaporize, ablate, or reach a burning point.
The Right Selection of Gas and Pressure for Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
How to choose the right gas and pressure for the fiber laser cutter, will be the most comprehensive guide on the subject of how to select the right gas and pressure.
Metal Laser Cutting Machine Laser: Cutting Process Types and Advantages
The laser cutting machine’s mechanical head cutter part has no contact with the workpiece and will not scratch the workpiece surface during work. The laser cutting speed is fast, the incision is smooth and flat, and no subsequent processing is required.
Those who choose Glorystar Laser said
I am very satisfied with your laser cutting machine. It used to take us 7 days to make one display prop, now it only takes 2 days, it is very productive and saves so much time! I have advised two friends and they are very interested in your machines.--Mr Rea.An Engineer from Mexico
Before buying, the sales manager cleared up my doubts and worked out a very nice laser application solution for me. Even though I met some problems during use, the after-sales engineer quickly solved them for me.--Mr JohnsonAn Engineer from USA
Your laser cutting machine performs very well, both efficient and stable. The products made by it are very satisfied by customers. It is a good business machine to help our business develop. Because of this, we repurchased twice.--Mr RicciA COO from Italy
If you’d like to know more about our machines and policies, Keep in touch with us. We’re on GMT +8 and all emails will be handled within 12 hours.